How much a next attempt is to change the payment system for medical workers
The authors actualized and statistically substantiated the main problems of the system of remuneration of medical workers, consisting in a significant spread in the sizes of official salaries both between the subjects of the Russian Federation and within the same territory between medical organizations, and a Low share of official salaries in the structure of wages. The financial need was calculated to bring salaries of health workers up to 55% in the structure of wages. The proposals on improving the system of remuneration of medical workers are formulated.
Keywords:system of remuneration of medical workers, official salary, incentive payments, compensation payments
Funding. This article was not sponsored.
Conflict of interests. The authors declare no conflict of interests.
For citation: Obukhova O.V., Endovitskaya Yu.V. How much a next attempt is to change the payment system for medical workers. Vestnik VSHOUZ [HEALTHCARE MANAGEMENT: News, Views, Education. Bulletin of VSHOUZ]. 2020; 6 (3): 44-52. DOI: 10.24411/2411-8621-2020-13002 (in Russian)
1. Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of May 7, 2012 No. 597 «On measures for the implementation of state social policy». (in Russian)
2. The Labor Code of the Russian Federation dated December 30, 2001 No. 197-FZ. (in Russian)
3. Federal Law of October 24, 1997 No. 134-FZ «On the Living Wage in the Russian Federation». (in Russian)
4. Federal Law of December 27, 2019 No. 463-FZ «On Amendments to Article 1 of the Federal Law “On the Minimum Wage”». (in Russian)
5. Vlasova O.V. The dynamics of wages in health care and in other sectors of the economy. Regional'nyy vestnik [Regional Bulletin]. 2020; 1 (40): 63-5. (in Russian) (in Russian)
6. Chistyakova EA Remuneration in medical institutions: status and prospects. Byulleten' meditsinskikh internet-konferentsiy [Bulletin of Medical Internet Conferences]. 2016; 6 (1): 193. (in Russian) (in Russian)
7. Dolzhenkova Yu.V., Polevaya M.V., Rudenko G.G. A new wage system in budgetary health care: analysis of practice and implementation problems. Problemy sotsial'noy gigiyeny, zdravookhraneniya i istorii meditsiny [Problems of Social Hygiene, Public Health and History of Medicine]. 2019; 27 (4): 452-8. (in Russian) (in Russian)
8. Report on the protest activity of Russians in the fourth quarter of 2019 [Electronic resource]. URL: http://trudprava.ru/news/protestnews/2182(date of access April 20, 2020) (in Russian)
9. Real numbers: salaries of doctors [Electronic resource]. URL: http: //www.przrf.ru/info/full/osnovy_ohrany_zdorovya_grazhda/Realnye-tcifry-zarplaty-medikov (date of access April 23, 2020); Is the pay gap between doctors and heads of medical institutions fair? [Electronic resource]. URL: https://regnum.ru/news/polit/2743258.html (date of access april 23, 2020), etc. (in Russian)
10. Trade unions proposed to establish basic salaries for state employees [Electronic resource]. URL: http://www.przrf.ru/news/full/inform/Profsoyuzy-predlozhili-ustanovit-byudzhetnikam-bazovye/(date of access April 24, 2020) (in Russian)
11. The results of federal statistical monitoring in the field of remuneration of certain categories of workers in the social sphere and science for January - December 2019. Rosstat [Electronic resource]. URL: https://www.gks.ru/storage/mediabank/itog-monitor05-19.htm. (date of access April 23, 2020) (in Russian)