Tasks of labor rationing for the implementation of the provision of state-guaranteed medical care to the population of the Russian Federation in 2022. Part 2
This article is a continuation of the materials published on the topic in 2022*. The second part of the article presents the results of the analysis of the normative legal documents regulating the formation and economic justification of the territorial programs of state guarantees in terms of medical care provided in outpatient and inpatient conditions. The results showed once again that the planned indicators are characterized by sharp annual fluctuations, caused neither by morbidity indicators, nor by new technologies of treatment and diagnostic process. At the same time the dynamics of the actual supply of beds develops smoothly with preservation of the general tendency in all years of observation, except for the situations connected with the necessity to mobilize resources in case of any catastrophic man-caused, biological or other events. This determines the need for correction in the planning of certain types of medical care and, consequently, the redistribution of human resources for the implementation of the tasks of the territorial programs of state guarantees.
Keywords:labor rationing; standard volumes of medical care; State Guarantee Program; time standards; diagnostic studies; regulatory legal act; COVID-19; computed tomography
Conflict of interests. The authors declare absence of conflict of interests.
Funding. The study had no sponsor support.
Contribution. The concept and design of the study, the collection and processing of material, writing and editing the text – Shipova V.M.; collection and processing of material, text editing – Shchepin V.O.; writing and editing text, processing material – Koretskiy S.N.
For citation: Shipova V.M., Shchepin V.O., Koretskiy S.N. Tasks of labor rationing for the implementation of the provision of state-guaranteed medical care to the population of the Russian Federation in 2022. Part 2. ORGZDRAV: novosti, mneniya, obuchenie. Vestnik VSHOUZ [HEALTHCARE MANAGEMENT: News, Views, Education. Bulletin of VSHOUZ]. 2022; 8 (2): 94–107. DOI: https://doi.org/10.33029/2411-8621-2022-8-2-94-107 (in Russian)
1. Khabriev R.U., Shipova V.M., Malichenko V.S. State guarantees of medical care. Moscow: GEOTAR-Media, 2017: 232 р. (in Russian)
2. Shipova V.M. Modern approaches to planning and development of a network of medical organizations. In: R.U. Khabriev (ed.). Moscow: GEOTAR-Media, 2014: 136 р. (in Russian)
3. Khabriev R.U., Shipova V.M., Berseneva E.A. New labor standards in clinics. Moscow: GEOTAR-Media, 2020: 144 р. (in Russian)
4. Shchepin V.O., Shipova V.M., Mirgorodskaya O.V. State guarantees of medical care and labor standards in healthcare. Byulleten’ natsional’nogo nauchno-issledovatel’skogo instituta obshchestvennogo zdorov’ya imeni N.A. Semashko [Bulletin of the National Research Institute of Public Health named after N.A. Semashko]. 2021; (2): 26–35. (in Russian)
5. Shipova V.M. Regulation of labor relations in healthcare. Collection of normative legal acts with comments. In: R.U. Khabriev (ed.). 4th ed. revised and additional ed. Moscow: GEOTAR-Media, 2021: 320 р. (in Russian)
6. Zdravookhranenie v Rossii. 2021: Statistical compendium. In: Rosstat. Moscow, 2021: 171 р. (in Russian)
7. Khabriev R.U., Shipova V.M., Berseneva E.A., Mikhaylov D.Yu. The current state of the labor rationing system in health care. Kazanskiy meditsinskiy zhurnal [Kazan Medical Journal]. 2020; 101 (6): 859–68. (in Russian)
8. Shipova V.M., Koretskiy S.N. Problems of introducing a new system of remuneration of medical workers in the conditions of the modern regulatory and legal framework for labor. ORGZDRAV: novosti, mneniya, obuchenie. Vestnik VShOUZ [ORGZDRAV: News, Opinions, Training. Bulletin of VShOUZ]. 2021; 7 (4): 104–23. (in Russian)