Administrative and legal forms and methods of combating corruption in the field of public health administration
The presented scientific article deals with issues related to the concept, content and main types of administrative-legal forms and methods used to combat corruption in the field of public health administration. The paper substantiates the need to strengthen the fight against corruption in the healthcare sector using the most effective administrative and legal forms and methods aimed at minimizing corruption in the Russian Federation. As a result of the study and analysis of the identified problematic aspects, the authors came to the conclusion that the consistent use of modern anti-corruption forms and methods makes it possible to more effectively combat corruption and corruption offenses in the field of public health administration. In conclusion, the authors formulated certain conclusions and proposals aimed at improving the mechanism for combating corruption in the field of public health administration.
Keywords:corruption; anti-corruption; administrative legal forms; administrative legal methods; public health administration
Funding. The scientific research was carried out as part of the state assignment FSMW-2020-0030 “Transformation of Russian law in the face of great challenges: theoretical and applied foundations”.
Conflict of interest. The authors declare no conflict of interest.
Contribution. Scientific leadership of the study, writing and editing of text – Antonyan E.A.; collection and processing of material, writing and editing of text – Polyakov M.M.
For citation: Antonyan E.A., Polyakov M.M. Administrative and legal forms and methods of combating corruption in the field of public health administration. ORGZDRAV: novosti, mneniya, obuchenie. Vestnik VSHOUZ [HEALTHCARE MANAGEMENT: News, Views, Education. Bulletin of VSHOUZ]. 2022; 8 (2): 131–8. DOI: https://doi.org/10.33029/2411-8621-2022-8-2-131-138 (in Russian)
1. Polyakov M.M. Administrative-legal forms and methods of combating corruption in the executive authorities of the Russian Federation. Moscow: Prospekt, 2022: 128 p. (in Russian)
2. Regional Law of May 28, 2009 No. 34-z «On Combating Corruption in the Smolensk Region». In: Smolenskaya Gazeta of June 2, 2009. No. 42. (in Russian)
3. Order of the Ministry of Health and Social Development of the Russian Federation dated February 14, 2012 No. 120 «On Approval of the Code of Ethics and Official Conduct of Federal Public Civil Servants of the Ministry of Health and Social Development of the Russian Federation». URL: https://www.garant.ru/products/ipo/prime/doc/70039278/ (in Russian)
4. Order of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation of December 9, 2016 No. 950n «On Approval of the Procedure for Notifying the Minister of Health of the Russian Federation and Federal Civil Servants of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation of a Gift in Connection with Protocol Events, Business Trips and Other Official Events, Participation in which is connected with the performance of their official (official) duties, its delivery, evaluation and sale (buy-out)» (Registered in the Ministry of Justice of Russia on 09.01.2017 No. 45122). (in Russian)
5. Order of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation dated September 28, 2021 No. 940 «On Approval of the Plan of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation to Combat Corruption for 2021–2024». URL: https://minzdrav.gov.ru/combating_corruption/4/1/ (in Russian)
6. Decree of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation of December 14, 2021 No. 475-r «On Approval of the Program for Anti-Corruption Education of the Population for 2021–2024». URL: https://minobrnauki.gov.ru/upload/2022/01/ (in Russian)
7. Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of August 16, 2021 No. 478 «On the National Anti-Corruption Plan for 2021–2024». In: Official Internet Portal of Legal Information (www.pravo.gov.ru) August 16, 2021 No. 0001202108160035. (in Russian)
8. Federal Law of December 25, 2008 No. 273-FZ «On Combating Corruption». In: Rossiyskaya Gazeta of December 30, 2008 No. 266. (in Russian)