1. Pirogov N.I. The beginnings of general military field surgery, taken from observations of military hospital practice and memories of the Crimean War and the Caucasian expedition. Dresden, 1865: 25. (in Russian)
2. Pirogov N.I. Military medical practice and private assistance in the theater of war in Bulgaria and in the rear of the active army in 1877–1878. Part 2. Saint Petersburg: Glavnoe upravlenie Obshchestva popecheniya o ranenykh i bol’nykh, 1879: 382 p. (in Russian)
3. Barsukov M.I. The Great October Socialist Revolution and the organization of Soviet healthcare, Moscow: Medgiz. 1951; 316 p. (in Russian)
4. Kuvshinsky D.D., Georgievsky A.S. Essays on the history of Soviet military medicine. Leningrad: Meditsina, 1968: 526 p. (in Russian)
5. Simonenko V.B., Ovchinnikov Yu.V. Towards the 75th anniversary of Victory. Contribution of medical workers to the victory in the Great Patriotic War. Klinicheskaya meditsina [Clinical Medicine]. 2020; 98 (1): 5–8. (in Russian)
6. Smirnov E.I. Frontline mercy. Moscow: Voenizdat, 1991: 430 p. (in Russian)
7. An order announcing the resolution of the State Defense Committee «On improving medical care for wounded soldiers and commanders of the Red Army». September 23, 1941. f. 4, op. 11, d. 62, l. 376–379. Electronic library of historical documents. http://docs.historyrussia.org/ru/nodes/ (in Russian)
8. NATO standard AJP-4.10 Allied joint doctrine for medical support. Edition C Version 1 with UK national elements. September 2019. URL: https://www.coemed.org/files/stanags/01_AJP/AJP-4.10_EDC_V1_E_2228.pdf.
9. Resolution of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 1387 of November 5, 1997 «On measures for the stabilization and development of healthcare and medical science in the Russian Federation». (in Russian)
10. Ivanova O.A. On the restriction of the right to medical care of law enforcement officers. Aktual’nye voprosy sovremennoy nauki [Topical Issues of Modern Science]. 2015; 1 (4): 133–5. (in Russian)
11. Bogolyubov A.V. On the provision of medical care to military personnel in institutions of state and municipal health systems. Pravo v Booruzhennykh Silakh – Voenno-pravovoe obozrenie [Law in the Armed Forces – Military Legal Review]. 2012; 3 (177): 21–4. (in Russian)
12. Kadyrov F.N. The procedure for providing medical care to military personnel, law enforcement officers and their family members. Menedzher zdravookhraneniya [Health Care Manager]. 2012; (3): 64–70. (in Russian)
13. Venevitina V.A. Features of the prosecutor's inspection of the execution of laws on medical support for military personnel. Pravo v Booruzhennykh Silakh – Voenno-pravovoe obozrenie [Law in the Armed Forces – Military Legal Review]. 2019; 9 (266): 21–5. (in Russian)
14. Shishkin S.V. Reform of Russian healthcare financing. Nauchnye trudy fonda «Institut ekonomicheskoy politiki im. E.T. Gaydara» [Scientific Works of the Foundation «Institute of Economic Policy named after E.T. Gaidar»]. 2000l; (25). (in Russian)
15. Ragozin A.V., Kravchenko N.A., Rozanov V.B. Efficiency of the national healthcare system: does the model of healthcare financing used correspond to the objective conditions of the country. Zdravookhranenie Rossiyskoy Federatsii [Health of the Russian Federation]. 2013; (5). (in Russian)
16. Roberts R.R., Frutos P.W., Ciavarella G.G., Gussow L.M., Mensah E.K., Kampe L.M., et al. Distribution of variable vs fixed costs of hospital care. JAMA. 1999; 281 (7): 644–9. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1001/jama.281.7.644 PMID: 10029127.
17. Barber S.L., Lorenzoni L., Ong P. Price Setting and Price Regulation in Health care: Lessons for Advancing Universal Health Coverage. Geneva: World Health Organization and the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development, 2019.
18. Langenbrunner J., Cashin Ch., O’Dougherty Sh. Designing and Implementing Health Care Provider Payment Systems How-To Manuals. Edited by published by the World Bank and the United States Agency for International Develop, 2009.
19. Tanwar T., Dinesh Kumar U., Mustafee N. Optimal package pricing in healthcare services. J Oper Res Soc. 2020; 71 (11): 1860–72. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1080/01605682.2019.1654416
20. Il’in A.P. The main problems of financing healthcare institutions. Novoe slovo v nauke i praktike: gipotezy i aprobatsiya rezul’tatov issledovaniy [A New Word in Science and Practice: Hypotheses and Approbation of Research Results]. 2016; (24-2): 90–5. (in Russian)
21. Batkibekov S., Grebeshkova L., Dezhina I., et al. Improving the efficiency of budget financing of state institutions and management of state unitary enterprises. Moscow: IEPP, 2003; (1): 396 p. (in Russian)
22. Lavrov A.M. Budget reform 2001–2008: from cost management to results management. Finansy [Finance]. 2005; (9): 3–13. (in Russian)
23. Bulletin of the Accounting Chamber of the Russian Federation. Zdravookhraneniye [Public Health]. 2020; 2 (267). URL: https://ach.gov.ru/upload/iblock/84e/84ed13237c0fe2b0dae052063e371cfe.pdf (in Russian)
24. Xu X., Lazar C.M., Ruger J.P. Micro-costing in health and medicine: a critical appraisal. Health Econ Rev. 2021; 11 (1). DOI: https://doi.org/10.1186/s13561-020-00298-5
25. Potter S., Davies C., Davies G., Rice C., Hollingworth W. The use of micro-costing in economic analyses of surgical interventions: a systematic review. Health Econ Rev. 2020; 10 (1). DOI: https://doi.org/10.1186/s13561-020-0260-8
26. Li H., Zheng H., Zhou B., Li G., Yang B., Hu B. et al. Two-part tariff of pumped storage power plants for wind power accommodation. Sustainability. 2022; 14 (9).
27. Tariffs for housing and communal services in the Russian Federation in 2000-2010. Analytical report. Institute of Energy and Finance. Gazprombank, Housing and Utilities Reform Assistance Fund. Moscow, 2010. (in Russian)
28. Zaytseva Y.V. Optimization models of multi-delivery electricity tariffs. Upravlenie bol’shimi sistemami [Managing Large Systems]. 2008; 20: 33–45. (in Russian)
29. Charlesworth A., Hawkins L., Marshall L. NHS Payment Reform: Lessons from the Past and Directions for the Future Policy Response. London: Nuffield Trust, 2014.
30. Neumann B.R. Healthcare finance in America: fixed and variable cost-based pricing. Health Manag Policy Innov. 2019; 4 (3).
31. Mason A., Street A., Miraldo M., Siciliani L. Should prospective payments be differentiated for public and private healthcare providers? Health Econ Policy Law. 2009; 4: 383–403. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1017/S1744133109004873