New working standards for sport medicine and therapeutic exercise
Aim of the research: analysis of the regulatory framework and its changes, regulating labor standards in sports medicine and physical therapy.
The materials of the research were the normative legal documents of the reference legal system "ConsultantPlus", and the research methods were analytical and statistical.
Results. The results of the study showed that the order of the Ministry of Health and Social Development of the Russian Federation of 06/09/2010 No. 613n, which for the first time established the standard provision of medical and physical dispensaries, provided ample opportunities for increasing the number of doctors in exercise therapy and sports medicine, but the order The Ministry of Health of Russia No. 134n, the peculiarity and erroneousness of which is the introduction of the union "or" into the normative record, made significant changes to the staffing standards, both of the above positions and doctors of other specialties.
Conclusion. It is shown that the revision of staff standards was carried out in conditions when the previous regulatory documents were not used, while the stages of development of staff standards were violated, before the approval of the documents, a medical and economic assessment of the possibilities of introducing standards was not carried out labor in health care practice. Thus, the orders of the Ministry of Health of Russia No. 1144n in terms of the normative number of posts and No. 134n are not acceptable for use in medical organizations, and healthcare practice does not respond to changes in the normative number of posts in medical and physical dispensaries. All this testifies to the destruction of the system of labor rationing in health care.
Keywords:sports medicine, therapeutic exercises, medical and physical dispensary, labor standards, time norms, normative number of positions, medical support, sport competitions, training events, sports
Funding. The study had no sponsor support.
Conflict of interest. The authors declare no conflict of interest.
Contribution. Research concept and design, collection and processing of material, writing and editing of text -Shipova V.M.; material processing, writing and editing of text - Mirgorodskaya O.V.
For citation: Shipova V.M., Mirgorodskaya O.V. New working standards for sport medicine and therapeutic exercise. ORGZDRAV: novosti, mneniya, obuchenie. Vestnik VSHOUZ [HEALTHCARE MANAGEMENT: News, Views, Education. Bulletin of VSHOUZ]. 2021; 7 (2): 77-85. DOI: https://doi.org/10.33029/2411-8621-2021-7-2-77-85
1. Khabriev R.U., Shipova V.M., Gadzhieva S.M. Commentary on labor standards in healthcare. Moscow: GEOTAR-Media, 2017: 32. (in Russian)
2. Healthcare in Russia, 2015: Statistical compendium. Moscow: Rosstat, 2015: 125 p. (in Russian)
3. Gerchuk Ya.P. Graphs in mathematical and statistical analysis. Edit. by B.Ts. Urlanis (ed.). Moscow: Statistika, 1972: 80 p. (in Russian)
4. Starodubov V.I., Kiselev A.S. Problems of health statistics of the population of Russia. Problemy sotsial'noy gigiyeny, zdravookhraneniya i istorii meditsiny [Problems of Social Hygiene, Public Health and History of Medicine]. 2001; (5): 3-5. (in Russian)
5. Shipova V.M. Organization of labor rationing in health care. Edit. by O.P. Shchepin (ed.). Moscow: GRANT, 2002: 426-7. (in Russian)
6. Healthcare in Russia, 2019: Statistical compendium. Moscow: Rosstat, 2019: 126 p. (in Russian)